Apply for one of the following jobs by sending your resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a highly-motivated, fashion-focused individual to join our management team and assist with all aspects of running a consignment boutique. Our store managers are responsible for all daily store operations which includes processing the consignment inventory.
Qualified candidates have at least 2 years of retail experience and knowledge of current trends and are familiar with contemporary and luxury brands and their price points.
- Understand and implement Revolve's philosophy, policies, and procedures in order to select contemporary and stylish items from consignment orders
- Accurately perform all opening and closing procedures
- Manage daily emails with consignors and customers and develop client relationships by displaying exemplary customer service
- Perform all POS operations which includes Liberty Consignment software
- Maintain a clean, organized store and create fashionable visual displays
- Manage Instagram and Facebook accounts to drive sales and maintain brand integrity
We are always looking for energetic, fashion-obsessed, tech-savvy people to be our sales associates full or part-time! As a growing business, our sales associates can get promoted to consignment buyers and store managers within a few months of employment.
Open availability, flexibility, and reliability are a MUST! Retail experience is a plus but not required.
- Work under the direction of the store manager to assist with store operations
- Drive sales with knowledge of current styles and trends
- Maintain attractive merchandise displays
- Perform POS operations